Wednesday, October 12, 2011

"Really?! That is SUCH a white girl problem!"

We are white. We are girls. And we have problems. Sometimes this combination becomes too much to handle and when life becomes stressful, we rant about it. White girl problems plague us daily and there is no known cure for this disease. We wish we could help our white-ness and our girl-ness, but until either of those things changes, here is a list of the trials of being us:

1. No Fucking Vitamin Water.
2. My alcohol tolerance is higher than I thought it would be.
3. I have to pee.
4. Do I HAVE to go class today?
5. So you're going to drunk text me? NICE.
6. Never taking an 8am class again
7. What do you mean there's NO MILKSHAKES?!!
8. Why am I so hungry?
9. I totally rowed in high school! Check out these guns!
10. It's so dry in here! My hair is so static-y!!
11. Having to walk all the way down to the printer. Seriously?
12. But I don't want to take a shower!
13. MY WHOLE LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment