Monday, November 28, 2011

Team Non-Sluts: Now Minority Friendly

WE'RE BACK! Throw your hands up at me. Can I get a "ha-ha-HOLLA!"

Our awesomeness doesn't stop because of Thanksgiving break, so it's no surprise that on the first day back to classes we were in full swing awesomesauce. The morning was kind of a drag, not gonna lie. Whiny Mondays. Gross. But as the day progressed, it increased in awesome exponentially.

To start, we witnessed what some would call the Jay-Z Beef Showdown of 2011. We sat through 40 minutes of poli sci as on any typical Monday, but little did we know that a lecture hall full of tension was upon us. So this girl and guy (who will from this point on be referred to as Lil Wayne Kid and Stripped Shirt Girl) were talking in class and apparently being too loud for Jay-Z's liking. Let us note that Jay-Z is our poli sci professor. Here is the interaction that ensued:

Jay-Z: I hear a lot of mumbling. You two back there, am I boring you? Because I can just leave if I am.
*Silence*
JZ: You there, girl in the stripped shirt, am I boring you?
*Silence*
JZ: This will be on the test. You can go everyone.
*Silence*
JZ: Ok well either I can leave, or you two can leave.
Random kid from the back: LEAVE!

So that was that and the two idiots left. But here's what should have happened:
Jay-Z: I hear a lot of mumbling. You two back there, am I boring you? Because I can just leave if I am.
*Silence*
JZ: You there, girl in the stripped shirt, am I boring you?
*Silence*
Stripped Shirt Girl: Yeah, you are actually. You can leave.
JZ: ........ Excuse me! I'm Jay-Z. I already have a beef with the post office and you do not want to be next. I have Senators on my side! I know my rights, homie!
Lil Wayne Kid: Bitch please!
JZ:You wanna fight, cracker?!
*Insert rap-off*


So in addition to seeing two morons get their asses kicked out of class and witnessing Jay-Z open up a stanky can of whoop-ass, we have also diversified our group acquaintances. Firstly, Liz found out that the frat her sorority is paired with for Greek Week is Alpha Tau Omega. Conveniently enough we know a Swedish kid and a few black kids in the frat. Can you say major diversity points?! Also, we have begun to widen our ginger friend base (we're not entirely sure where we stand on the soul issue). And this is not even to mention the people we already know who are Asian and Jewish. When we discovered this insane amount of branching out, we felt a double high five was in order. And excessive pointing at Wolpers as if the building held the source for all that is good in life.  Fuck yes for globalization.

Day One of last three weeks. Check. And with flying colors. Even though we can't manage to stay vegetarian for more than 12 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment